We used ID theft as an example of ” Technology, Has It Taken Away Our Consitutional Rights???” The research was conducted produced information from the Aftermath, Study, theft resource center. Sunday, February tenth, CBS 60 Minutes and 60 Minutes Overtime aired a segment relating to tort activity by all the major credit reporting agencies. The problem is bigger then we posted. 40 million seem to be the correct static of Americans consumer affected. They also confirmed no one is being held accountable. Lives are being ruin daily.
Whang Communication Production background is based on freelance work following the old rules in journalism. Posting must be evidence based. Thanks for stopping by and continued good health.
- Credit report errors cited in federal study (kansascity.com)
- 40 Million Mistakes: Is your credit report accurate? (cbsnews.com)
- How America’s Credit Reporting System Gets Away With 40 Million Errors (businessinsider.com)
- View 60 Minutes Report on the FTC’s Study of the Error-Prone Credit Reporting Industry (pubcit.typepad.com)
- How credit report errors could be costing you (fox59.com)
- Report: Staggering Number Of Americans Have Mistakes On Credit Reports (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Local car dealer accused of ID theft (kshb.com)
- CashNetUSA | How to Rebound After Identity Theft – CashNetUSA (cashnetusa.com)